Friday, March 26, 2010

Graduation... ready or not here it comes

All through out my school I have looked forward to the time when I graduate from college and am done with school... Well the time is here and rather then being excited for all that I have accomplished I am terrified of what my future holds... I'll have my degree but that does not guarantee me job, as much as I wish it would. There are not a lot of jobs out there in my field, so what do I do now??? I thought by being done with school life would get easier, but I guess I was wrong. Who knows what the future will be, but I have to keep believing that what is suppose to happen will happen.

1 comment:

MoonyMoMo said...

You're so strong, you can handle anything that comes your way.
And if it's rocky at first, it'll only make you stronger.

Plus! When I'm in a tough spot, I know something good is coming. =)

I'm so proud of ya for graduating! YAY!